Research is the foundation of great companies, which is why Respondent is revolutionizing how it’s completed.
Respondent is a two-sided marketplace that connects market and usability researchers with the highest quality research participants in the world. Our platform gives researchers a single place to quickly find the right participants for their projects, as well as schedule and pay them instantly. It simplifies the work that’s necessary to conducting quality research. Companies like IBM, Airbnb, Uber, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble and many more have already integrated us into their research processes.
Respondent is not only at the forefront of research -- we are also at the forefront of work trends. We are firm believers that the world is transitioning to a remote workforce and as a result, are an entirely distributed team. Cities are becoming more expensive, commutes are growing longer, and people are spending less time focusing on their families and themselves. Working on a distributed team gives our team members the chance to live in more affordable and desirable locations, take care of their loved ones, and do what they love. For instance, our employees have the freedom to travel regularly, work out when they want to, and enjoy their hobbies. They work hard, but are able to prioritize their lives as well.
Respondent is a truly global, fully remote, and high-impact workforce, and are excited to announce we’re looking for a passionate and talented Project Manager (participant sourcing).
- You’ll check new studies that have been posted on our marketplace – the ones that are not filling with qualified respondents need your hands-on help!
- You will segment our database of contacts and set up email campaigns that invite respondents to participate in paid market research studies
- Your KPI will be filling more than 90% of all research studies posted on the Respondent platform every week – this role t requires a highly productive and precise person
- You will email, message people on linkedin, post advertisement on facebook and google to reach different target audiences for different types of research studies
- You will be expected to liaise with technical members of our team, who are also contributing to filling studies with qualified candidates
- You will be prepared to cold call potential research participants (occasionally) and communicate research opportunities in a clear and concise manner
- You will be working through google sheets,manipulating/filtering sheets and making decisions about where your effort can have the greatest impact in the shortest amount of time
- You will be Identifying new tools and designing new methodologies for finding research participants - this is always changing. You’ll have to stay on the pulse!
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic and ability to build trust and rapport
- You have good written communication - you’ll be required to write email copy that guides new research participants on how to apply for a research study on our marketplace
- You possess a growth mindset and are able to accurately identify issues, design solutions, and execute on them in an independent way
- You’ll use data to identify weaknesses in the marketplace and to help guide your decision making
- You are comfortable working from home in a distributed team, and are self-motivated to exceed your job requirements
- You have experience navigating Google Sheets, Excel and other project management tools
- If at first you don’t succeed you try, try, try again
- You have demonstrated a consistent track record of exceeding expectations and setting up scalable, replicable internal systems
- You must be comfortable carrying quota’s and some sales experience is preferred
- Work remotely from anywhere while working on U.S time zone
- Flexible schedule and a goal-oriented culture
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat motivated team
We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, brings something new to the team, and elevates our game. A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential.
Working at Respondent is a unique experience. You will be part of a remote, diversified team around the U.S. and world, giving you the flexibility to fit work into your life in whatever way you want.
However, we care deeply about creating a cohesive, tight-knit culture that gets results. That’s why we offer our employees the following:
- A new office set up, including a new Macbook Pro, desk, second screen, ergonomic chair, and anything else you need to work at your best
- Health insurance for US-based employees (non-US employees receive a healthcare stipend)
- Flexible vacation time
- Stock options
- Company retreat for teammates to get to know one another in-person: our last retreat was in New Orleans!
Respondent is an equal opportunity employer
Respondent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.